圣路易市拱门地标前 凯悦酒店(Hyatt Regency)重新开放 $115 “Park & Stay” 住宿套餐
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, the closest hotel to the Gateway Arch, has officially reopened its doors to the public. The hotel has implemented updated safety procedures in an effort to ensure the health of its guests and colleagues. Additionally, the property is providing a “Park & Stay” package to provide a safe staycation option for local residents this summer.
Please see more information on the parking package and updated safety procedures below.
Park & Stay Package
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch will provide rates starting at $115 (based on occupancy) this summer as well as its “Park & Stay” package. In addition to the hotel’s contact-free check in process, guests who book this option in advance of their stay will receive discounted self-parking for $15 in the hotel’s garage for one vehicle per booked room. The offer is not valid for oversized parking needs. It can be booked by calling the hotel at (314) 655-1234 or selecting the “Park & Stay” option when booking a room on the hotel’s website at HyattRegencyStLouis.com.
Convenient Outdoor Activities
While staying at the hotel, local residents have immediate access to downtown St. Louis and its many outdoor activities. Directly, outside the hotel’s front entrance the Gateway Arch National Park sits with its five-mile trail system, as well as Keiner Plaza, a 1.9-acre park perfect for a picnic lunch backdropped by the national monument. The hotel is also just a short walk away from Citygarden, where guests can explore the urban sculpture park lined with interactive art, fountains, and gardens.
Updated Safety Procedures
A safe and healthy environment for guests and colleagues is always a top priority for Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch – even more so today. In an effort to ensure a healthy environment and in accordance with the state’s orders, the hotel has implemented additional hygiene and safety measures throughout the property. Please see below:
- The hotel’s team has increased the frequency and cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces and shared spaces.
- The hotel is providing contact-free check in through the World of Hyatt app. Guests can check in through the app and use their device as the key to their room. Plexiglass barriers have been installed at the front desk for guests who prefer to check in with a hotel agent.
- Social distancing guidance is displayed with increased signage throughout the property. Floor decals have been placed in areas where guests queue to show appropriate physical distance from other guests.
- Employees are required to wear protective masks during their time on-property.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout public and employee areas and entrances.
- Colleagues are being trained and certified in updated processes for hygiene and cleanliness based on Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment.
- Employees are required to wear protective masks during their time on-site.
- In an effort to minimize contact, housekeeping will be an optional service for guests during their stay.